business in the front....



It is Friday. Nuff said.












Romper: Missguided---Sandals: Zara here---Earrings: H&M sold out

I think the cat is out of the bag. I am obsessed with rompers and missguided has some great ones. lol I bought this on sale and I love how simple it is in the front, party in the back. I wore a blazer over it some of the day so you could do that if you felt this was too much back showing. I am obsessed with these sandals and Zara has some amazing stuff right now that I wish would go on sale already! lol The earrings are wild and I thought they would be a good touch to such a simple, elegant looking outfit. I don't wear much jewelry anymore, so this was wild for me ;)! haha
So far, everything I have bought for fall has been black or white. lol
Below are some of the specific things that I am wishing for! (would be great Christmas presents...wink wink)
Check out my Pinterest (link in top right corner)...I have a whole B&W board of nothing but black and white timeless style!

Have a wonderful weekend y'all! Selena Gomez's new song below is what Ill be jamming to all weekend! ;)




post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment