find your fave

Recent Purchases & WISHING all in one!



When the seasons change, I am always on the hunt for new statements! Check out some of these awesome new things! H&M can't be tagged through the widgets so I put some of my favorite H&M links below :D Hope you find something you like! :)

H&M:
Just bought these sequin capris :) (size up for a loose fit around thighs, but normal size if you would like them a little tighter)
THIS jacket is so on sale! I had to have it! (Size up)
Scalloped scuba skirt is adorable!
This skirt is crazy, I love it!
Love this glittery top for the holiday season!
These glittery pants are super cool! Could look like a maxi skirt! (Great for holidays)
I need this jumpsuit right now!


Forever 21

Missguided <3
Nordstrom

Okay guys, this one is really just dreaming! When I was tagging stuff I was seeing all of these gorgeous dresses and shoes that I was just amazed by! hahah With homecoming in season, my fancy dress juices are flowing! :) Enjoy!



post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment