Hello Christmas


I did all my shopping online this year! Surprised? Probably not! haha I did not even start shopping until the second week of December. I don't know how businesses ship so fast!!!! I am so thankful for all of the people who help get deliveries from the store to my front porch out in the country of Ohio! hahah Seriously, THANK YOU!!!






Skirt: H&M///Heels: ShoeDazzle (old, similar here)

          I took these on my lunch break the other day after eating at one of my favorite restaurants in Huntington, WV, Le Bistro. If you are ever in Huntington, you should eat there! They have great lunch!! :) I can't wait to show you all what I got for my peeps. I will be taking pictures of EVERYTHING! I don't know what to do with myself other than work and have fun! 

          Express is having 50% off of everything right now!!! So many potential New Year's Showstoppers!! OKAY!! I went in there yesterday and spent $100 and got some amazing stuff! Here is what I got and below that is some more stuff that I wanted!! lol (I got the asymmetric sweater in black)
WISHING!!!!!





post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment