The Moto Season



Most people who cut their hair say they miss their long hair but I am not there yet and I don't think I will be for a while! I am so hard on hair and it feels so good to start with fresh healthy locks! If you are thinking about cutting your hair, I say DO IT! It is hair, it will grow back y'all! I am also in love this this look! I hope you guys like it. It is so simple but makes a statement.













Dress: Forever 21///Boots: Forever 21 (old)/// Jacket: H&M///Sunglasses: Francesca's

Everything I have picked out for Christmas and even for other people have been things that can be worn forever! My favorite way to buy gifts is to get someone something really timeless and then something crazy! hahah I would show you what I got for my people for Christmas but I can't because they read my blog! There will be a post coming soon all about gifts and where to look for who!
I hope you guys are having a great Christmas season so far!




post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment