loungey comfy


As I watch The Bachelor with my girls, it reminds me that in real life, you cannot wear a dress and heels everyday! hahahah. When I am chilling or working this is what I am wearing. Leggings and a sweatshirt. I love it because I can change my top and workout or I can sweat and get work done while being cute and comfy. :D
I have been doing a lot of research lately on using coupons at retails stores and I am going to let you know everything I have recently discovered about it. I also have a beauty product review post coming very soon as promised! I found some stuff that I am going to be using everyday and I cannot wait to share with you! :)







Top: Forever 21 MEN/// Leggings: Forever 21/// Hat: H&M/// Nikes: Finish Line

I was so excited when I got this sweatshirt in the mail because it was a Men's xsmall. I got it for $6!!!   I love it because it has the cool blocking and there are also matching sweatpants if your interested! hahah........Cut outs in leggings are so big right now and I am loving it. 
Here are some of my favorite sweatshirts and leggings below ;). Hope you find something you like!






post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment