All black with embellishment




I am such a night owl and I wish I wasn't.........It would be great to be a night owl if my job would let me work from home, on the couch, at 1 am! lololol......but it is now 20 minutes after midnight and I have to be up in 51/2 hours. Did I mention that I am also the type of person who needs like 8 hours of sleep to function?!! Tomorrow (Today) is going to be rough but I don't mind one bit BECAUSE IT IS FRIDAY! 
My weekend to-do's: paint nails, organize clothes rack, make taco soup, take blog pics, study for medical nutrition therapy exam, wax eyebrows, workout from 9-12:30 Saturday, finish chemistry of foods lab report, work on photography job, watch a movie with E, and many many more....I LOVE WEEKENDS! *Who doesn't?

What are you doing this weekend?



















Top: H&M (sold out :(, check below for similar)/// Skirt: Marshall's/// Boots: Forever 21 (old, similar here and here)

      This is one of my all time favorite outfits that I am sure I will be wearing variations of for a long time. I got this top around Christmas time (on sale ;)) for parties and it was perfect. I was so excited when I got it in the mail. It is definitely a statement piece which is what I love about it. I also matched my makeup to the gold copper tones in the beading which I thought turned out pretty cool. I didn't go heavy on eyeliner because I went with a bold red lip BUT if you wore and outfit like this, a smoky eye and a nude lip would be gorgeous. 
      Dont be afraid to wear some embellishment. It is perfectly okay to look as fierce as Beyonce and don't let anyone tell you that it is not okay. I tagged some stuff below that has the same feel of this outfit (I tagged one just for giggles, see if you can tell which top lolololol)  I also love the embellished sweatshirt look!






post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment