Easter Sunday


          I hope you guys had an wonderful Easter season spending time with family. Easter is always an emotional time for me when I think about what Jesus did for all of us. I will never be able to comprehend how much love God has for all of us. Check out the youtube video below of one of my favorite songs that speaks for itself :).
          I started a weird promise to myself that I will only buy something new for Easter every other year. I have very many Spring dresses in my closet and I don't NEED anymore. lol I am saying that I will never buy another one? Well of course not. hahah. I just can't justify buying a new dress just for Easter. I don't want to take away from what is really important and distract myself.
          I looked for a long time for the perfect dress. I ended up narrowing it between two dresses from Target and I bought both because I could get one 50% off. You will be seeing the other dress on the blog very soon. ;)
























post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment