Denim tassel dress with pops of purple












Dress: Boohoo /// Hat: Zara (last year) /// Heels: Payless (old) /// Necklace: Bloomingdales (Dana Rebecca "Lauren Joy" /// Bracelet: Alex & Ani   ****Tap the photo below for outfit details!




Sometimes certain outfits look so much different in pictures than they do in person which I am sure you have noticed at some point. This was such a fun outfit to wear because it was so comfortable. Sometimes people think I am crazy but I think dresses are more comfortable than anything else! I jsut feel cozy and free but also pretty. Does anybody else feel the same way I do about what is comfortable? I cant wait to wear this dress with sandals and some braids in my hair but I went for pops of purple this day for a brunch with my man. Hope you like it!
A denim dress is a MUST for this summer and I have so many picked out that I want! (haha) I think denim is one of the coolest things to wear because you can dress it up or down. I like to wear denim with nudes and gold or a bright pop of color. I also think that denim looks amazing with other shades of blue and also white so try that out. My next denim purchase is going to be a denim skirt that I can wear a white t-shirt and wedges/tennies with! I am pumped for that :D.  I listed a ton below that I am in love with so hopefully you find one you cant live without. ;)





post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment