Ultimate Comfort


This outfit was so comfortable and perfect for a busy day of errands and running around town! You could wear tennies with it or any kind of sandals. Fabletics has some of the best clothes and this dress is one of them. The fabric is so comfortable and it is thick enough not to show a lot underneath. The little tie with the grommets just give it a little cute edge that over sweatshirt dresses don't have. I am all about a sweatshirt, so when I say this, HAD TO HAVE IT!

















Dress: Fabletics /// Sandals: Target (old) /// Sunnies: Francesca's 

I pinned some of my favorite sweatshirt dresses and comfy errand running outfits below! Hope you can find something you like! Most of all, check out Fabletics and all the comfortable dresses they have right now and they are SO cute on top of it! I got this one also and I love it because it is sleek and can be sporty or flirty and has a built in bra! woo hoo. 
Life has been crazy this summer. NON STOP events, parties, trips, happenings!!! I am about worn out but so ready for all the fun! E and I are singing in our friends wedding today for the first time. We are nervous but so excited. We are singing Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. We actually have a video of us singing it together years ago on youtube that people loved so I tagged it below for you guys! Check it out! 

I am off to eat breakfast and have my quiet time, run errands, and then get ready for wedding fun!!! You guys have an awesome Saturday! Follow me on Insta, there may be a surprise later today ;)






post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment