Miley buns




Hello everybody :) I hope you all had a great week and are having an even better weekend so far! I have finally got many blog posts prepared for you guys that I think you are going to love. It has taken me a while to get them stored up with school and everything that has been going on in my life! lol

I love the strappy sandal trend and I think it is going to follow us into Fall and Winter because I have seen a lot of boots that have elastic straps around them or just in the front. H&M has some really cute ones right now. Check em out here
















Top: H&M/// Skirt: H&M (old)/// Shoes: Forever 21 (sold out)

I love wearing skirts with t-shirts because I feel so comfortable! There is nothing better then feeling comfortable. Sometimes I get really self conscience about doing this blog because I think people will imagine that I care about what I look like SO much. It is not at all about what I look like for me but how I feel. In the past I felt really bad about this BUT lately I have realized that everybody has something different that makes them happy. For me, I am less self conscience and more care free when I feel like I look put together. I think maybe some others can relate to that. I can't explain why I feel this way but I am more confident when I FEEL like I look cute. In reality, I could look horrible but as long as I feel good, I'm on cloud 9! I get so much joy from picking out outfits for people that make them feel this way also. Different things look good on different body types and I love finding clothes that make people feel self confident. I know it is not at all about what you look like on the outside but I think for some people having that confidence can change their lives. True beauty comes from within.




I also do this blog because I am obsessed with fashion! Everything from Chanel to H&M. I love it all. Seeing the designs and creativity makes me so excited! Forever 21 kind of fascinates me as well because they come up with some really cool stuff like these sandals. I love them so much I might wear them until my toes turn blue from the cold. :) I posted some really cool stuff down below similar to this outfit for more of a transition to Fall.....Hope you like :)




post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment