Black everywhere dress



Happy Friday! I cannot explain how excited I am that it is the weekend. I have had a crazy week and I am ready for some fun and relaxation ME time :)











Dress: Fabletics (sold out)/// Sandals: ALDO/// Denim Top: Target (old)


I wore this look to a late night dinner with E to a super cool restaurant where we had not been in a long time called Christopher Eats. We had an amazing dinner and I just love this outfit because I really felt like I was wearing pajamas. That is the beauty of Fabletics. Guys, they really know how to make stuff. Take a look at their dresses HERE and tell me that you are not in love! The straps on this dress were a little longer on me because I am short waisted but I can easily alter this because the fabric is so stretchy and soft. I also wore this to the store the next day with tennies and a messy bun! A lot of times I don't get pictures of my sporty outfits because I am always in a hurry or by myself with no photographer. Sporty with a girly flare and girly fancy with a sporty flare is so in right now and I absolutely love it. My mom always tell me I shouldn't wear tennis shoes with my dress pants.....I try to tell her it is in style but then I give up.....lol!!!
Try to find your perfect balance of sporty / girly and try out some Fabletics gear! You won't regret it!





post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment