Hello Floral




I have a few more looks from the transition of summer to fall. Needless to say I have been extra busy the past few months and you will find out why today/tomorrow on Instagram! I will doing a post about it soon!















Dress: Forever 21 (old)/// Sandals: Forever 21 (old)/// Necklace: Dana Rebecca Designs via Bloomingdales

I love wearing t shirts with dresses and I am so glad that is such a trend right now! I had actually worn this before many times and now it is so in to wear T's under dresses so I thought I would share one of my favorite Forever 21 finds. I got this dress a while back on super sale and I just had a feeling about it. I love that it is so adjustable and comfy with the slits in the front, soft lining, and adjustable straps. I did a photoshoot with it a long time ago in the woods that was good so it has gotten a lot of use. There are so many dresses like this out there right now. I have tagged some below that are perfect for Fall. Hope you like! I will be working all day tomorrow and after the weekend I had (crazy) I need to resist the urge to pull an all-nighter and go to sleep.....zzzzzz 





post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment